Stepper motor is a motor, it can converts electrical pulse signals into corresponding angular displacements or linear displacements. And each time input a pulse signal, the rotor rotates by an angle or one step forward. The output angular displacement or linear displacement is proportional to the number of input pulses, and its speed is proportional to the pulse frequency. Therefore you can also called pulse motor
Stepper motor feature
Stepping motor, you can also called pulse motor. Based on the most basic electromagnet principle, it is a kind of electromagnet that can rotate freely. Its operating principle is to rely on the change of air gap permeance to generate electromagnetic torque.
- The rotation angle of the stepper motor is proportional to the number of input pulses; The rotation speed of the stepper motor is proportional to the input pulse frequency;
- There is a braking torque when the power is not applied, and there is a holding torque when the power is not running, and the holding torque is the maximum torque of the stepper motor;
- Long life, mainly depends on the life of the bearing; Without feedback, it can accurately control the running speed and position of the motor, which can partially replace the application of the servo motor;
- It can run at very low speed. Under the same body size, the output torque at low speed is larger than that of other ordinary motors;
- The resolution is the step angle, and the error is not accumulated;
- The machining accuracy and assembly accuracy of parts are required to be high, and the machining accuracy and assembly accuracy of parts directly affect the level of vibration and noise of the motor.
Stepper motor classification
Firstly, according to the excitation method, they have three types: reluctance type, permanent magnet type and mixed magnet type.
Secondly, according to the number of phases, they have single-phase, two-phase, three-phase and multiple equal forms.
Thirdly, The operation performance of stepper motor has Relevance with the control mode. According to its control mode, stepper motor control system has following three categories: open-loop control system, closed-loop control system, and semi-closed-loop control system.
Semi-closed-loop control systems are generally classified as open-loop or closed-loop systems in practical applications
Our Best Solutions
Delivery on Time
Stepper motor difference
1, Product model details if you have 2, Which accuracy you need? 3, Where will you use for? 4, If you need machining, you need offer us size details drawing in PDF or picture form.
If you have a new product drawing or a sample, please send to us, and we can custom-made the as your required. We will also provide our professional advices of the products to make the design to be more realized & maximize the performance.
Standard parts: 7-20days Non-standard parts: 25-45days We will make the delivery as soon as possible with the guarantee quality.